I care not for the world beyond my window
or for what is it that makes me breathe.
Past wars fought are but past wars fought and
what are numbers but calculations that we do not need.
I am just a kid
I don't know anything
about anything at all.
I am miniscule.
Insignificant.
I'm the most important person in somebody's life.
I care not for the world beyond the curve where the sheets of my bed fall
in pleats, in pleats.
Shivering toes cause an eruption as they meet the ground,
blankets in pools of white lilies,
inviting the devils into my idle mind.
We will live in an offshore village until I get bored
then we'll shine with the spotlights
blinding people that don't want to be caught up in our moment.
we'll be so happy we won't even try to be happy.
Here's to us having a good life
ah, what scattered thoughts.
weiann
No comments:
Post a Comment