July 10, 2011

Fever

You've pulled me out of my dry spell, and I'm re-entering this world that's left me behind with blinking eyes,

I find myself needing to make serious choices, and any trace of innocent intentions drip away with the falling of sand grains. Its making me feel rather

Claustrophobic.

But what else can I do but ride the waves of this infatuation,
I have never found myself in a situation like this
With a situation like you.

Breaking the laws of sacred sisterhood and some other crap that no one cares about, I'm trudging deeper into this mine field.
I'm pretty sure someone has told me to never trust a boy with six strings in his hand.

But You talk as if it we are written in stone.

I'd go with my gut, but it's split two ways, swimming up my bloodstream and clouding my judgement.

Should I
Or should I not?


I'd be the last to know.

No comments: