Basically, we are all the same. When we learn about the human body in Biology, they explain the human being as a general organism. The same bones, the same nerves, the same everything. Our brains are made up of the same kind of matter, serving the same purposes. In accordance to that, is there any logical explanation to why people's minds can be wired so differently? Sometimes these thoughts so completely different from my own fascinate me, sometimes they disgust me. How is it possible that our understandings of the world are total opposites? But ultimately I can am able to make sense of it all to myself and come to an understanding of how they can think like that, regardless of how different it might be.
When I meet someone new, I tend to ask them lots of random and seemingly irrelevant questions. It helps me gauge who this person is, and helps me understand them. But there have been times when I come across a person who's mind just doesn't make sense to me, and I don't know if I should be intrigued or terrified. Most of the time it's a weird combination of both. In my 16 years, I have met a grand total of 3 people that fall into this category. They are in no way bad, but I am extremely wary of them because I just can't understand them, and you never know what they might do next, which scares me. But right now, I think I might need them.
#5 sometimes, it's better to just accept that there is nothing more that you can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment