As horribly corny as this sounds, I literally cannot begin to explain how utterly, completely blessed I am. The very thought of it takes my breath away. And I mean this in the most literal way possible. I've spent the last 15 minutes in my bed thinking about all the things in this world that can rip a person apart strip by strip, about how easy it is to find yourself emptied by the worst parts of the dirty parts of the world and the demons in the people around us.
And I thought about how completely contented I was, about all the things that I called mine. The reasons I've found and the directions that I've been guided towards, the people and the friends that I've fallen in love with, the way they care about me so thoroughly and the things that I would do for them, the things I've learned and the thought that there is a universe for me to explore and to continuously be amazed by, the way that I close my eyes everynight with a reason to thank the big man in the sky for, laughing until my tummy hurts everyday, being just, happy.
and the best part is that I know that this isn't temporary. I know that this can be the rest of my life.
I thought about all of this, mostly about my best friends, my inspirations and my partner (there is one person who fits into all 3 categories) and I felt my chest clenching. I don't know if I will ever be able to let all of you know how much I treasure every moment, every conversation, every single thing. I keep them close to me always, you'd be surprised by how much strength they give me. Than you for loving me more that I deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment