Blogpost from the 17th of September 2010
Day three
Eight ways to win your heart.
1) Be rather sarcastic, yet nice.
2) Give me secret smiles.
3) Absent-mindedly hum a the smiths song.
4) When complications arise, do nothing but raise an eyebrow in an extremely mocking manner.
5) Smile at me when i say weird things.
6) Make me mashed potato.
7) Be willing to not say anything when I'm crying and just let me wet your t-shirt.
8) Make me a cup of hot Milo on rainy days.
26th of March 2015
Day three
Eight ways to win your heart.
1) Be rather sarcastic, yet nice.
2) Give me secret smiles.
3) Walk into my room with hand drawn blueprints for a new efficient method of energy transportation that you came up with in the middle of a lecture.
4) When complications arise, stay up with me throughout the night just talking, being happy with clear, sometimes painful honestly, instead of meaningless things that are nice to hear, and thanking me for it every step of the way.
5) Smile at me when I go on huge rants about science, math, literature and education, calling me out on my bullshit whenever it comes and subsequently spending hours researching and watching videos on concepts we don't understand.
6) Make me mashed potato, even though you think it's the most crap way to eat a potato because you respect my opinions and also because I really fucking like mashed potato and you want to make me happy.
7) Be willing let me wet your T-shirt with tears and tell me really bad jokes until I'm laughing more than I'm crying.
8) Make me a cup of hot Milo on cold winter days.
So much has changed, but at the heart of it all I guess I'm still the same mushy sop I was when I was 15. I think she'd be very happy to see where we ended up.
No comments:
Post a Comment