I wrote this in late September last year, (woah, it's been almost four months.) and I don't think I have ever written anything more sincere in my entire life. I found this saved as a draft and man, it brought flushes of the extreme variety. Lord knows I might be a little bit stupid, bringing this out now, but when you told me those things, it made me feel so at peace. It made me sad, but it put some of the ghosts in my heart to rest. I never once considered the possibility that you'd be hurting too. at the end of the day, after everything, all I ever wanted was a little piece of you, and now I feel like I have it. it's not much, but it's enough. Maybe you need a little bit too, I don't know. But where I am now, I can truly say that I mean what I said to you 5 months ago. Even if I knew that things were going to turn out like this, I would have done it all over again. I hope you see this, and I hope you don't. But god, please let this be the last goodbye, I don't want to have to go through all this again.
[Written on September 25th, 2011]
MY FEELINGS;
I just want to capture this before it’s gone forever. I really like the way you reach over and touch my cheek to ask me if I’m okay when ive been a little quiet. How your face lights up when you find me in the crowd and the way play with my hands. I like, your hand tuts and your little penguin walk, your weird fingers and chapped lips. I like you, a lot. And I’m grateful that I had the pleasure of liking you so much. Even though it made the ache so much deeper, i love the way you mad me feel. So, thank you. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment