April 4, 2012

Shine

A list of first-timers I will always want to relive:

The first time I listened to "On My Own" by Lea Salonga

The first time I ate chilli cheese fries at Betty's

The first time I experienced the silence with someone special

The first time I read Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

The first time I cried in the rain

My first cha-time

The first time I looked into a boy's eyes and discovered how it felt like to be hopelessly in like with someone.

The first time I sang to someone on the phone

The first time I realized that I'd do anything for my best friend

The first time dad brought Buddy home

The first time I watched scrubs

And as of recently,

The first time I saw my name, and work, in print.


The first time of everything shall always be the most impact full, the most passionate. And my gosh, I finally remember why I got into all this is the first place.

No comments: