I have been neglecting you, dear friend, for the past few months. I wish that I had a better reason but the truth is, life has been overwhelming lately, though in a way that I quite enjoy. It's hard to find a moment to sit down and be alone with my thoughts long enough to pen them down but that's not the way it should be now, is it? There are so many thoughts that are accumulating and overcrowding my brain space, threads and threads getting tangled up in one another. I'm sure that once I have the time to sit down and pull them apart, they'll start to make sense. Call me melodramatic but I think that somewhere in this mess hides an idea that has the potential to be something amazing. Be patient with me, and I can promise you that it'll be worth the wait.
But in the mean time I would like to thank the sky and the soil and the extra terrestrials in my fruit juice for an amazing person who is willing to listen to my half-baked and nonsensical rambles about life (and most recently jelly beans) who not only helps me clear the cobwebs in the road ahead but also challenges me with new thoughts and experiences every single day. thank you for giving me someone to enjoy the journey with.
I'll be back.
Weiann
No comments:
Post a Comment