November 1, 2012
Departure
It's rather ironic how we waste the most precious moments in our life, and it's inevitable really. There are times we find the least bit of sense to actually realize that we are in what Ivecome to call a spark, which is so completely real and overwhelming in that one moment where we are stuck in it that it becomes quite impossible to imagine being without it. It does eventually fade away, however. But lest we ever forget that such brightness can exist in times of darkness we are left with a reminder, something to hold on to and it pushes us on in hopes of being reacquainted with it. Perhaps trying to appreciate the moment too much makes you miss it before its even left, maybe trying too hard takes away the meaning, maybe being ignorant is part of the sad pleasure of looking back. I don't know, but I can tell you one thing for sure-that I stand here today as I am because of what I've learned these past few years, and that I'm glad it was spent with people that have helped me every step of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment