May 13, 2012

May 13th

May 13th


Here is a promise to you:

-there will be soft nights spent entirely wordless, but far, far from empty. We'll find our places somewhere in between the darkness and silence where our eyes won't be of much use. (I don't need my eyes to see you anyway) and we'll be able to stop thinking, even for just a moment.
-there will be blood, on both of our hands. I will turn my back on you but I'll find my way home somehow or rather, because deep down we both know that I could never leave.
-there will be sunlight and warmth. Itll be horrible for me to admit and even worse to watch. Youll give me all the red and orange I could ever ask for, and I-I will be enough.

This will be our little secret, our inside joke that no one else could possibly understand. Cover it up with both your hands and shield it from the prying eyes. Keep it in your heart-and close to mine.

No comments: