I wish I was something a little bit more sometimes. This frustration always seem to happen when I meet someone just purely interesting and intriguing, that are so oblivious of the glow that pulls in everyone around them.
I honestly think that the most complex, messed up people are the most amazing ones. There’s so much about them to discover, so much to delve into. So many things to fall in love with. The people who hurt people and hurt themselves, who don’t understand why they are the way they are exactly the ones you want to have your head spinning with stories about.
Sometimes I think it would be better not to always have to come up with the answers to your own questions. I know myself too well to fall into a maze, and to pull someone into it along with me. Isn’t it always this way? You always crave to know more about those who hide themselves. The open books; we’re fun and exciting for the first few moments but it ends there- we run dry so much faster.
I wonder what it would be like to be a question instead of an answer
No comments:
Post a Comment